Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Homeware Wishlist

Recently I have gotten into interior design. I am attracted to minimalist interiors. I like things clean, simple, white, black, and with hints of copper. I have this huge urge to redesign my bedroom with these ideas in mind.

I spend endless hours on the Pinterest, Ikea, and H&M Home websites on the lookout for pieces that I would want to add to my room and the place I am most in when I am home. I feel like your room should represent you and your style, which is something my room is lacking.

So, I put together a collage of a few things I feel like would be the perfect addition to my space...



One. Diptyque Scented Candle Vanilla ($60) - I have seen these all over Pinterest and Tumblr. They are very elegant candles and have many different scents to choose from. The price is what throws me off so if anybody knows of a candle with a similar design for a fraction of the price please let me know!

Two.RANARP Work Lamp ($39.99) - The lamp that started it all. I mean this lamp is literally me, me, me. It's white, gold, and has a little bit of black and white detail on the cord fabric. I am in love with it. (Is it okay to be in love with a lamp?) Plus, it is from one of my favorite stores Ikea. I love lamp.

Three. Metal Tray ($19.95) - Sticking with the gold/copper accents this would be a perfect piece to place my perfumes and other little knick knack's on.

Four. Black & White Print ($13) - Right now my walls are pretty bare and by pretty bare I mean they have nothing on them. Cute prints like this with simple sayings would fill up the gaps and remind me to enjoy the simple things.

Five. Fake Plant ($14.99) - To break up the very simple colors in the room I want to add a little bit of green through fake plants and real cacti. This was one I found on polyvore but I know that Ikea has a great collection. Plus plants (even fake ones) make you feel alive!

Six. Cotton Pillow ($5.95) - Is it called a pillow or a a cushion or both? Anyway, I love to have a lot of pillows/cushions on my bed because they make it extra home-y and comfortable. And I mean it's black and white.

Seven. Linen Duvet Set ($99) - The one I have on my bed right is for a twin size bed and I have a queen size bed. So, I would like a bigger duvet to to feel like I am laying in a big cozy marshmallow!

Eight. Metal Candle Holder ($4.95) - It would add more copper detail into the room plus candles always make the room feel more cozy.

Nine. Wall Decor ($84.99) - Hello major trend that everyone is taking part of, I would like to take part of you as well! And it fills in more gaps.

Ten. Glass Candlestick ($3.95) - Yes, please. More copper and more candles.

Eleven. Pillow ($5.95) - More pillows!

Twelve. Glass Jar ($9.95) - I have a few glass pieces in my collection right now and I they give the perfect simple yet clean look that I love. This one has a gold lid, which is the perfect touch. Though, I still need to figure out what I would put into it.

Hopefully I can get this project rolling after graduation because I know I will be hibernating for a few weeks to congratulate myself for finishing university. And what is better hibernation than hibernation in a space you feel proud of. 

If you see any pieces that you think I might like please tell because I am always looking for more ideas.

Love,
Dina

No comments:

Post a Comment