Wednesday, November 26, 2014

OOTN | White


I love to wear black but recently I have started getting into white (oooo color!). I love this outfit and I thought I would share it with you <3

The shoes are from Aldo and they were on sale! I have been on the lookout for the perfect nude heels for about a month now because I need them for graduation and I finally found them last night. Love!





I purchased this statement necklace at H&M in Munich, Germany this summer and I have literally worn it every single time I have gone out. My cousin actually picked it out for me, which also makes it more special.



I suck at putting outfits together so I was pretty proud of myself for this one :) Plus, I was getting a bit tired of wearing sweatpants everywhere!

Love,
Dina

No comments:

Post a Comment