Friday, April 18, 2014

Exploring and Adventures

After a very long and stressful week I am reminded that life is all about the little things. Today, I went on a unique lunch date with my good friend Kailey! No matter how much I like being alone I cannot stress enough how amazing it is to have a wonderful friend there when you are feeling a bit off. Side note: everybody needs to find a friend who you can laugh with, cry with, and just sit there in quiet with! 

We wanted to experience something new so we chose to go to Liberty Market. It is located in Old Town Gilbert, Arizona.


The outside already looked so promising but the inside really blew me away. The interior design they had is the type of style I love!








Then it came time to order food and let me tell you that everything on the menu looked so delicious! I went with the Best Chicken and a Cappuccino. Kailey decided to get a Chicken Salad Sandwich and Mimosa.






Of course we had to take a few photos of each other!




This local restaurant was definitely a great find. The atmosphere inside was wonderful and lively while also allowing for personal conversations. I would recommend it to anyone and I plan on going back sometime soon to show my mom how wonderful it is! When we finally decided to leave we walked around the little shops and found a great antique store with quirky finds. I forgot to take pictures in the store because all of the stuff was so fascinating. Right before going back to our car we found a cool setup for an impromptu photo shoot. 





Today's outing was something I needed to get me out of my rut. Thank you Kailey for joining me on this little exploration! I definitely plan on having more of these fun typee of days. Let me know if you guys have any recommendations of unique restaurants around Arizona!

-Dina

1 comment:

  1. All the pictures came out soooo good! I love it! I'm glad you had fun & you know we can do it again whenever :-*

    ReplyDelete